Directions for use: To use Chroma Sangria – L’Oreal Chroma True Reds Permanent Haircolor, wear suitable disposable gloves. Measure 2.5 oz of Oreor 39 Volume Developer into plastic applicator bottle. If the hair is relaxed, use a 20 volume developer only. Add entire contents of Excellence HiColor and Red Intensifier tube. Shake until smooth and cream. Use exclusively with the recommended oxidant, Oreor 30 volume (9%) maximum. Use only the proportion indicated.
Application: Always apply hair colour to dry, unwashed hair immediately after mixing.
Virgin hair: Saturate the lengths and ends staying an inch away from the scalp, process for 20 minutes, apply to the root area and develop for 10 more minutes.
Retouching: Apply to the regrowth, develop for 20 minutes. Then apply to lengths and ends and process for an additional 5 to 10 minutes. The separate Red Intensifier is mixed directly with the hair colour creme. Rinse with warm until water runs clear and then shampoo. Do not use with metal tools (clips, combs, etc). Rinse hair well after the processing time.
Chroma Sangria – L’Oreal Chroma True Reds Permanent Haircolor
True Reds collection utilizes a unique red dye technology for L’Oreal Technique that delivers key benefits to customers looking for beautiful red hair color. This permanent hair color has been formulated with Anti-Breakage Ceramide R Complex which penetrates the hairs cortex to condition and help protect against breakage. CHROMA True Reds are long-lasting. After repeated shampooing, color stays deep and true without shifting tone. CHROMA True Reds features unique red hues for L’Oreal Technique; high intensity deep garnet and deep red color shades. They are suitable for use on all bases of hair, light, dark and 100% gray delivering identifiable red color results on all natural levels of hair. In addition, True Reds provides excellent gray coverage with deep color and highlights on high percentages of gray hair.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye