Direction for use: To use Wella Color Charm 5RG Light Auburn Permanent Gel Haircolor Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm gel haircolor with 2 parts Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to the hair using either bowl and brush or an applicator bottle. Develop for 30 minutes and up to 45 minutes if additional depth or gray coverage is needed.
Wella Color Charm 5RG Light Auburn Permanent Gel Haircolor
Wella Color Charm Permanent Gel Haircolor provides the speed of liquid, conditioning and convenience of cream. Vibrant, long lasting, fade resistant results with Gelfuse™ Technology that saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant color that is exceptionally fade resistant. Excellent gray coverage that covers the most resistant grays. Very predictable, the color you want is always the color you get. Versatility of use – bowl and brush or bottle and a translucent mixture for better control.
Economical 1:2 mix ratio. Each tube makes 6 oz. of hair color which is enough color for long, thick hair. Up to two retouch applications in each tube and up to 50% more color than its closest competitor.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye