Check out my hair transformation 😱 I did the Wella 8A – 8/1 Demi permanent dye in Ligh Ash Blonde.
About Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent
Refresh faded colour without additional lift or ammonia. Refresh, gloss or tone, for silky soft results. The vibrant Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent Hair Colour comes in neutral, ash, gold, warm and red shades for endless color possibilities. Ideal for gray blending, toning, creating lowlights, ammonia-free hair color with fade resistant results, glossing the hair for up to 43% more shine (*versus untreated hair), even on darker hair.
Up to two applications per tube: Economical and effective 1:2 mix ratio means each tube creates 6 oz of hair colour, enough for two applications. Processes in 20 minutes or less. Always use Color Charm Activating Lotion with Color Charm Demi-Permanent Hair Colour for optimal results.
How to use Wella Color Charm Demi-Permanent Hair Colour
- Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm demi-permanent hair colour with 2 parts Wella Color Charm Activating Lotion.
- Apply to the hair using either an applicator bottle or bowl and brush.
- Develop for 20 minutes without heat or 15 minutes with a controlled heat source. Click
Other Wella Demi-Permanent Hair Colours
- 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- 8N Light Natural Blonde
- 8A Light Ash Blonde
- 7A Medium Ash Blonde
- 7G Medium Golden Brown
- 7WG Medium Sandy Gold
- 7N-7/0 Medium Natural Blonde
- 6W Dark Sand
- 6RV Fiery Red
- 6N Dark Natural Blonde
- 6G Dark Golden Blonde
- 5R Chestnut
- 5N Light Natural Brown
- 5G Light Golden Brown
- 4N Medium Natural brown
- 3N Dark Natural Brown
- 1N Black
Other Related Articles
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Video courtesy Sonia Acevedo