Direction of use:
Colora 250 Highlight Frosty Strips 4 x 10. Each box contains 250 strips.
- Place strip shiny side up on the highlight board, making sure strip is as close as possible to scalp.
- Apply mixture to the hair using your highlight board as support.
- Fold strip in half and squeeze top gently. The strip will adhere to itself. Remove highlight board.
Other Related Articles
- Toning Brassy Hair, Avoiding Hot Roots with Wella 6A & Wella Demi 10NA
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
- Wella Color Charm 10GV Honey Blonde Permanent Liquid Haircolor £15.95 – £54.95
- Wella Color Charm 5BC Fudge Pop Permanent Gel Haircolor £15.95 – £54.95
- Clairol Jazzing 30 Spiced Cognac Temporary or Semi-Permanent Colour £15.95 – £25.95
- Clairol Beautiful Collection B22D Jet Black Hair Colour £19.95 – £72.95
- Clairol Jazzing 94 Ebony Temporary or Semi-Permanent Colour £15.95 – £25.95
- Wella Color Charm 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde Demi–Permanent Haircolor £16.95 – £59.95
- Wella Color Charm Permanent Hair Toner £17.95 – £72.95
- Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner £17.95 – £72.95
- L'Oreal HiColor H2 Cool Light Browns for Dark Hair Only £16.95 – £46.95
- L'Oreal HiColor Copper Red £16.95 – £40.95