How I Painted My Hair Blue | Wella Ccolor Charm Paints Blue
Hiii guys and welcome back!!
This is a short video of how I painted my hair blue at home.
Products used in this video:
- Wella Color Charm Paints BLUE for my roots.
- Wella Color Charm Paints 2 tubes of Light Blue.
- Wella Color Charm Paints 1\4 of Clear.
Hope that you guys enjoy the video and don’t forget to BE YOURSELF AND BE CREATIVE!
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Jojo.linette