Dying My Hair 3N – 3/0 Dark Natural Brown & 5R – 5/4 Chestnut + Color Maintenance
A tutorial/vlog on how I dyed my hair from light blonde to dark chocolate brown at home using Wella Demi-Permanent hair color.
Dying your hair from light to dark at home is luckily a much simpler process than bleaching it.
With a proper strand test and even application, it’s pretty foolproof even for hair dying rookies!
Hair products mentioned:
- 3N – 3/0 Dark Natural Brown
- 5R – 5/4 Chestnut
- Salon Care 20 volume creme developer
- L’Oreal Everpure cleansing balm
- L’Oreal Eversleek shampoo
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by bestdressed